Microvessels and microcirculation play a paramount role in Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics.
In reality, chaotic-determinist dynamics of the biological systems, present in the three zones, Zone White (health),
The Theory of Angiobiopathy
For the first time in clinical way (V. http://www.semeioticabiofisica.it), thanks to Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, has been realized biological-molecular study of parenchimal activity by studying the related micro-vessels and microcirculation in the biological systems, both at rest and under utilization of numerous substances, completing the assessment during dynamic tests, much rich of information. This theory, Angiobiopathy Theory, completes usefully Angiobiotopy theory, according to F. Tischendorf, brilliant student of microvessel anatomy, friend and collaborator of my Master of Microangiology-Microcirculation, S.B. Curri.
According to Angiobiopathy Theory a determined parenchyma is supplied of a specific microvascular system, really complex from the structural point of view, result of an co-organization happened in the course of evolution. In reality, such anatomy of tissue-micro-vascular unit can modify within the same apparatus, due to physiological reasons, correlated constantly with particular situations of the local tissue, as it happens in the skin microcirculation of lower limb. Tischendorf’s definition of Angiobiotopy as reagards the Zone White (Health), emphasises the anatomical aspect, and it has been completed from the Angiobiopathy Theory, that emphasizes parenchimal-microvessel correlations also in the pre-pathological conditions, Grey Zone ("locus" of the primary prevention), and in the several diseases, Black Zone, as I have illustrated in previous papers (1-6). In other words, between parenchyma and relative micro-vascular system is present constantly an anatomical and functional correlation, bedside assessed not only in physiological but also in pre-pathological and pathological conditions, as clinical evidence demonstrates.
To this point, I call for attention to above-mentioned analogy, in order to comprise in details these Medicine advances, really fundamental for Clinical Microangiology. We think next to the existing relationship between the houses of a country or a quarter and the local roads, ways, alleys, but also the water, gas, etc. In fact, as the vessels of every tissue, they supply material-energy-information for the life of the inhabitants and provide to remove the harmful debris, catabolites, events of essential importance for the survival of residents (7-21).
We still continue with the aid of the same analogy in order to explain a fundamental concept in the Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics: from the movement of the several feeding goods, materials, newspapers, books, a.s.o., and flowing drinkable water, as well as black water, sewer, or drainage white water, in a limited city area, can obtain precise information on the culture, understanding broadly speaking, of a community and on the way people face the several existential problems. Therefore, the reader can easily comprise that the way “to be and to work” of the microvessels, included the vase vasorum (12), studied now also with Clinical Microangiology, using a stethoscope (the 6-10) (www.semeioticabiofisica.it/microangiologia), gives information, anatomo-functional in origin, about correspondent biological system, aim of doctor’s evaluation.
In health, the micro-vascular oscillations as well as macro-oscillations, are chaotic-determinist, unforeseeable, apparently stocastic, showing an intensity (0,5 -
From the above microcirculatory remarks, derives that Clinical investigation allows doctor to gather, for the first time clinical, precious information on the biological system function and structure, through the data observed on the structure and activity of the relative microcirculatory system, both at rest and during stress tests. The evaluation of biological activity is based above all on bedside analysing micro-vascular system of several parenchymas under different situations, normal or not, according to Angiobiopaty theory.
In reader’s interest, to comprise the real significance of Angiobiopaty, whose role is fundamental in the Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, is firstly unavoidable to examine in details the concept of Angiobiotopy , according to Tischendorf.
First of all, it is not surprising the fact that the biological systems adapt, so to speak, the relative tissue-micro-vascular units to the single request of their various regions. For example, the system of the so-called “preferential channels” represents, for still unknown reasons, a structural particularitity of intestine and eye conjunctive, while the formation of meshes of the arterioles and the venules characterises the skeletal musculature. Naturally, a structural disposition of both above-mentioned vessel types can be observed - in less or more intense way - also in other organs and tissue, for instance, to mesentery and pia mater. In mesentery the formation of ring-like anastomoses of the arteries and the veins is limited generally to the branches of greater bore, while the smallest arteries and the arteriole are subdivided dycotomically of new, like branches of a tree, in order to end in the capillaries. Moreover, during their transformation in smaller vessels its diameter constantly becomes conical: for this their form is not still cylindrical, but conical and is fine. According to S.B. Curri, we may admit the hypothesis that these structural differences regarding microvessel modifications are not connected exclusively to the various function of the supplied tissues, but also to their various disposition it spaces, and therefore, to topographical factors. Thus as an example the micro-structure of the human skin constitutes one of the more meaningful aspects of the combination between the "structural principle to net" and the dycotomic subdivision of the capillaries. While in derma deeper regions micro-vessels form the artero-arterioses and veno-venose anastomoses in the subpapillare plex, cutaneous arterial and venous, the capillaries in epidermis from small arteries end in smallest vessels: these are found horizontal under epidermis, circulating itself in a capillary after other that heads vertically towards high; or they go directly towards the epidermis layer bases, circulating in many capillaries to form of small bush. An other example of micro-vessel structure is represented from the capillary beds of the liver and of the spleen, that show how much clearly the anatomical structure of an organ and its specific functions are in a position to modifying distribution model space of the little vessels, radically different from the two above-mentioned fundamental models.
It can be said therefore that the rules of the architectonic plan of the capillary nets are subordinated to the organ-specific architectonic peculiarities. From above shortly reported information, one comprehends that the structure of the capillary beds cannot be identical, always the same, and that differences are present, so that various structural principles can coexist. On the other hand, there are body regions, e.g., eye conjunctive, whose circle ends much irregular and it seems un-forseable: thus, it’s possible one or another type of microcirculatory bed. As states my Master, main goal of the future researches is to determine for every important region of an organ or tissue - from patho-physiological view-point – what is the constructive plan of the capillary bed. The intuition, before, and the demonstration, then, of the correlation tightened between structure and function of every parenchyma and that one of the relative micro-vascular system represents the central aspect of the Angiobiopathy theory, that has opened revolutionary new way to diagnosis, differential-diagnosis, therapeutic monitoring and clinical research.
- Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S. Introduzione alla Semeiotica Biofisica. Il Terreno Oncologico. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004. http://www.travelfactory.it
- Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M.,
La Melatoninanella Terapia del Terreno Oncologico e del “Reale Rischio” Oncologico. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004.
- Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., Le Costituzioni Semeiotico-Biofisiche.Strumento clinico fondamentale per la prevenzione primaria e la definizione della Single Patient Based Medicine. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004.
- Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., Single Patient Based Medicine.La Medicina Basata sul Singolo Paziente: Nuove Indicazioni della Melatonina. Travel Factory, Roma, 2005.
- Stagnaro Sergio. Teoria Patogenetica Unificata, 2006, Ed. Travel Factory, Roma.
- Stagnaro Sergio. Semeiotica Biofisica Quantistica:
La Teoriadell’Angiobiopatia. www.fce.it, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1451&Itemid=47
- Stagnaro S., Istangiopatia Congenita Acidosica Enzimo-Metabolica. Gazz Med. It. – Asch. Sci, Med. 144, 423, 1985.
- Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S., Auscultatory Percussion Evaluation of Arterio-venous Anastomoses Dysfunction in early Arteriosclerosis. Acta Med. Medit. 5, 141, 1989.
- Stagnaro-Neri M., Moscatelli G., Biophysical Semeiotics: deterministic Chaos and biological Systems. Gazz. Med. It. – Arch. Sc. Med. 155, 125, 1996.
- Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S., Deterministic Chaos, Preconditioning and Myocardial Oxygenation evaluated clinically with the aid of Biophysical Semeiotics in the Diagnosis of ischaemic Heart Disease even silent. Acta Med. Medit. 13, 109, 1997.
- Stagnaro Sergio. Diagnosi clinica di cuore sano in un secondo! 7 Aprile 2008. www.fce.it http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1218&Itemid=47
- Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli. Semeiotica Biofisica Endocrinologica: Meccanica Quantistica e Meccanismi d’Azione Ormonali. Dicembre 2007, www.fce.it, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=816&Itemid=45
- Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli. Natura Quantistica di una Originale Manovra Semeiotico-Biofisica di Epatopatia. Dicembre 2007, www.fce.it, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=862&Itemid=45
- Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli. Semeiotica Biofisica Quantistica. http://www.ilpungolo.com/leggi-tutto.asp?IDS=13&NWS=NWS5243 2007
- Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli, Semeiotica Biofisica Quantistica: la manovra di attivazione surrenalica jatrogenetica. 09-1-2008, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=161&Itemid=63
- Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli. L’Esperimento di Lory. Scienza e Conoscenza, N° 23, 13 Marzo 2008. http://www.scienzaeconoscenza.it//articolo.php?id=17775
- Stagnaro Sergio. Non Local Realm. Response to Selection for Social Signalling Drives the Evolution of Chameleon Colour Change. (
01 February 2008). www.plos.com, http://biology.plosjournals.org/perlserv/?request=read-response&doi=10.1371/journal.pbio.0060025
- Stagnaro Sergio.
La Diagnosi Clinicanella Semeiotica Biofisica Quantistica. www.fce.it 02-05-2008, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1285&Itemid=47
- Stagnaro Sergio. Semiotica Biofisica Quantistica: Diagnosi di Cuore sano in un Secondo in paziente distante
200 KM! www.fce.it, 07-05-2008 http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1316&Itemid=47
- Stagnaro Sergio. Role of NON-LOCAL Realm in Primary Prevention with Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics. www.nature.com,
01 Feb, 2008-05-17http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080130/full/451511a.html
- Stagnaro Sergio e Manzelli Paolo. Semeiotica Biofisica Quantistica: Livello di Energia libera tessutale e Realtà non locale nei Sistemi biologici. www.fce.it , 29 maggio 2008, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1421&Itemid=47
- Stagnaro Sergio. SEMIOTICA BIOFISICA Quantistica. Scienza&Conoscenza, 8-10-2008 http://www.scienzaeconoscenza.it/articolo.php?id=21568
- Stagnaro Sergio. Benjamin Libet’s experiments: Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics view-point! The General Science Journal. 31 Dec. 2008. http://www.wbabin.net/comments/stagnaro.htm
- Stagnaro Sergio. Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics Enlightens Benjamin Libet’s Experiments. www.fce.it, 14 gennaio 2009. http://www.fceonline.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2194&Itemid=45
- Stagnaro Sergio. Ruolo dell’Angiobiopatia nella Semeiotica Biofisica Quantistica, www.ilpungolo.com, 29 Maggio 2008, http://www.ilpungolo.com/leggi-tutto.asp?IDS=13&NWS=NWS5609
Sergio Stagnaro MD
Via Erasmo Piaggio 23/8, CP. 42
16039 Riva Trigoso (Genoa) Europe
Founder of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics
Who's Who in the World (and
since 1996 to 2009